OFTAN.ORG FORUM
Online Forex Traders Association of Nigeria Discussions Forum. Talk With Forex Traders From all over The World!

Today's Messages (off)  | Unanswered Messages (on)

Forum: General Forum
 Topic: Daily Forex Trading Signals
icon14.gif  Daily Forex Trading Signals [message #78] Thu, 09 May 2013 15:34
Gideon  is currently offline Gideon
index.php?t=getfile&id=1&private=0Hello Forex Traders, am creating this topic so we can discuss and share various trade signals and relevant information that will aid trading the Forex market and making it a huge success for us all on a daily basis. Feel free to post useful information and questions too. Lets make more pips together. Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained. Thanks

• Attachment: know.png
    (Size: 27.12KB, Downloaded 456 times)
 Topic: Watching the Market Overlaps
Watching the Market Overlaps [message #22] Sat, 05 January 2013 14:38
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator

The currencies market is different from all others because it's a truly global market.

Its hours of operation begin at 6pm EST on Sunday and runs until 4pm EST on Friday. And while it might be possible to trade the entire 118 hours in between, we don't recommend it-you need to sleep sometime! There are times when the markets are active and moving, and you can use these times to benefit your trading!

There are four major currency centers in the world: Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York. Though these hotspots are all across the globe, you can probably guess that some of the most active markets will be found within their overlap. Here are the three overlaps you should know about:

New York/London (8am to 12pm EST) - More than 70% of all trades occur within this time period, making it by far the heaviest overlap in the markets.

Sydney/Tokyo (2am to 4am EST) - The ideal currency pair to aim for in this period is the EUR/JPY, as these are the two main currencies involved.

London/Tokyo (3am to 4am EST) - This overlap sees the least amount of action of the three because most American traders won't be awake at this time, and the one-hour overlap gives little opportunity to watch large pip changes occur.

As you can see, all hours are not created equal in the currencies market. If you have the opportunity, take advantage of these overlaps in your trading and see what happens. Good luck!
 Topic: IN NEED OF FOREX BROTHER(S) AROUND LEKKI
IN NEED OF FOREX BROTHER(S) AROUND LEKKI [message #21] Fri, 07 December 2012 10:44
Sylvon  is currently offline Sylvon

I have a problem with staying at home trading forex as every one around tends to see me as not being serious with my life,please i don't know if any one here trades or know somebody who trades around lekki axis of Lagos so that i can be going to trade with theme every morning. Thnx
 Topic: Trade with the Royal Family
Trade with the Royal Family [message #20] Mon, 03 December 2012 09:23
trendyfx  is currently offline trendyfx

------------------------------------------------
Hello Fellow Traders & Investors,

I welcome you to have a look at www.alphacapintl.com. This is an exclusive and prestigious brokerage firm setup by the business associates of the Royal Emirate Group- Dubai, UAE

This brokerage firm has partnered with a lot of industry leaders and trading with the elites as it is sponsored by a prominent member of the Royal family of Dubai.

As an esteemed investor, you are automatically enrolled with the big players for substantial and consistent profits, and as a fund manager/IB, you will be trading on a state of the art facility through the MT4 platform with the tiniest spread you can ever imagine and zero latency in execution.

Therefore, invite your friends and traders to come on-board and have the opportunity to join the worlds most innovative and luxurious brokerage firm.

Contact: info@alphacapintl.com or use the contact info on the contact us page.

Honesty is guaranteed here, speedy processing of deposit and withdrawal is also guaranteed.

And if you have the required volume, you have the potential of becoming one of the selected few regional offices, having an opportunity to service local clients and profit share under our distinguished brand.

Thanks.
 Topic: forex account management
forex account management [message #16] Fri, 07 September 2012 00:05
meritlife1  is currently offline meritlife1

believe it forex has come to say in Nigerian all we have to do in our own side is to blend to right information about this business then we can profit on our own side.when i was search for right information about this business and come across this site http://ocjfxmanagers.com forex account managers,i have come to realize that forex trading is working and real only on the hand of processionals who has given time to build themselves on this business,in fact there are Nigerians who are raking profit in this business and there empty marketer only marketing what they has not try..all i want to say is Nigerians forex trading is the only online business real online.even though you don't know how to trade there are successful managers who can do the job for you on just on little pay.Nigeria back to forex trading. post you comment and say what you think...
 Topic: Understanding Forex
Understanding Forex [message #15] Mon, 26 March 2012 21:53
richdadeze  is currently offline richdadeze
Hi everyone,
Has anyone in this forum heard about forex factory. The site is really rich and i am recommending it to anyone that is really interested in succeeding as a forex trader. There is a lot of hype outside and a lot of junks that will not benefit anybody, but i think that FF is really worth recommending.

CHEERS.
 Topic: Lets Make This Site Great.
Lets Make This Site Great. [message #14] Sun, 18 March 2012 20:51
Anyone that passed through forexprof will agree with me that he is No. 1 in this country as far as forex matter is concerned. I have attended seminars that does not even relate to forex, and there you will see people who in trying to tell you that they have arrived or that their credibility is high, will be boasting that they are graduates of forexprof. Interestingly, this claim alone makes people to listen to them and buy into their services, and sometimes these people may be lying.

I just want to use this medium to call on all students of this great man, to use this forum to educate the masses on this issue of forex, because many are still falling prey to these charlatans who have been duping people with fake and non-existent packages that will guarantee steady flow of dollars into their accounts, while they themselves are living in squalor.
 Topic: Time To Protect The Masses From Fake Forex Gurus.
Time To Protect The Masses From Fake Forex Gurus. [message #13] Sat, 17 March 2012 01:31
The economic situation in Nigeria has made people with dubious characters to invade every sphere of life turned promising opportunities that should be of benefit, to become a source of worry and confusion to people.

The forex market is a gold mine if one can actually have patience to acquire the necessary training on it. But the question now is How many people knows where to get the real training?. People have been dispossed of their hard earned currency by many so called forex gurus , who don't know anything about forex, thereby discouraging many would be genuine investors.

So please, my candid opinion is, if you knows anybody who is interested in forex, direct them to forexprof. For now, he's still the no. 1 in forex training in Nigeria.

By spreading the news around, we will succeed in pushing all these fake gurus out of the market.

We shall all succeed.
 Topic: Forex VPS Hosting | Automated Trading Solutions - Beeksfx.com
Forex VPS Hosting | Automated Trading Solutions - Beeksfx.com [message #8] Fri, 29 July 2011 19:18
jastin  is currently offline jastin
Beeks FX VPS offers unbeatable hosting of Metatrader 4, E-Signal, TradeStation and NinjaTrader for automated traders like us.For more info please visit:
forex hosting.
Pages (2): [ «    1  2]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 23:02:45 WAT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09054 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.